The Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger program is asking hunters who have tagged a deer this season to share part of their harvest, or even an entire deer, with Michigan food banks this year. Once the venison is processed and transformed into edible food, it will be donated to food banks across the state of Michigan. For more information on how to donate venison, please visit SportsmenAgainstHunger.org or call 586-552-6517.
Latest News & Updates
- Michigan Woods, Water A Great Place For Parents To Bond With Kids February 10, 2021
- How Michigan Hunters Are Helping To Feed Needy Families February 10, 2021
- Top Michigan Wildlife Stories Of 2020 February 10, 2021
- Grayling Are Poised For A Comeback In Michigan February 10, 2021
- How Kids Can Learn About The Great Outdoors Without Leaving The House February 8, 2021