2017 Live Auction
1. West MI Bowhunters Hat Drawing (New): Highest Bidder wins a special issue West Mi Bowhunters hat. There will only be (12) of these hats issued. One lucky hat owner will be the winner of a GOLDEN BOY rifle. That’s a one in twelve chance of winning this great rifle. Better do your best to get your hands on one of these special issue hats. When they have all been won that’s it!
2. Kapriver Outfitters (NEW): Peter Martin has donated a Fishing Trip for Walleye and Northern Pike in Ontario Canada. This is a 5 day Fishing trip for (1) person at the Kapriver Lodge in Kapuskasing Ont. Includes Lodging and meals. Peter can be contacted 705-335-2521 Email: email@example.com Website:www.kapriveroutfitters.ca Value $1,500
3. MI Firearm ETS - PPITH – Personal Protection In The Home (Repeat Donor): Tom Medendorp has donated a training class for 2 people. This course is a qualifier for MCPL. Contact Tom at 616-218-7328 Value: You and your family’s safety, security, and constitutional right……..PRICELESS!!!
4. Superior Guides & Outfitters LLC (NEW): Mike Koskoviak has donated a late season Wisconsin Whitetail hunt for (1) hunter. This is a (6) day bow or crossbow hunt from strategically placed stands. Lodging and meals are included. Here is a great opportunity at a true Wisconsin Trophy Whitetail. www.superioroutfitters.com 715-413-0510 Value $2,450
5. Little Canada Camp - (Repeat Donor): Colin Watson has donated a week long fishing trip for 1 person at their camp on the English River in Ontario, Canada. Walleye, Pike, Smallmouth Bass and Musky are plentiful in this beautiful location. Winner must take one full paying customer at $530. Donation includes cabin, 16 ft. boat with 20 hp motor, dockage and ice and freezer service. www.littlecanadacamp.com 807-529-4422 Value $630
6. Willow Lake Sportsman’s Club (Repeat Donor): Woody Thompson, Three Rivers Michigan. This is a (10) bird, (2) person guided pheasant hunt. To be taken in Fall of 2017. www.willow-lake-pheasant-hunting.com 269-279-7124 Value $550
7. Hitman Charters (Repeat Donor): Chip Klein, Grand Haven MI has donated a 5 hour ½ day sportfishing charter for 4 anglers on Lake Michigan. Weekday trip only. May – Sept 2017. www.hitmanfishingcharters.com 616-638-7226 Value $500
8. Pine Bluff Resort – 1 wk offseason cabin rental for 4-6 people (Repeat Donor): Pine Bluff Resort is located on the shores of Big Manistique Lake in the Curtis area of the UP. Their resort offers opportunity for outstanding walleye/pike/smallmouth/perch fishing, access to many snowmobile trails, and is just a couple miles down the road from state game area. They also offer an indoor pool and game room! www.pinebluffresort.com 906-586-6950 Value $1,000
9. Pheasant City Lodge (Repeat Donor): Pheasant City Lodge has donated a (2) day/night So Dakota pheasant hunt for (2) hunters. Hunt includes full guide service with dogs for both days. Accommodations will be at the Lodge with (3) family style meals each day. You will not be disappointed with this hunt. Must bring (2) add’l paying hunters at $1,500 each. Season runs from Sept 20th, 2017 to March 31st, 2018. www.pheasantcity.com Cameron Shumake 605-539-9244 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Value $3,000
10. Kapriver Outfitters – Ontario Water Fowl - Grouse Hunt (Repeat Donor): Peter Martin has donated a 5 day water fowl - grouse hunt. Hunt is good for Sept 10 to Nov 10 of 2017! Hunt is located in Kapuskasing, only 8 hour drive north of Sault St. Marie. Kapriver Grouse hunt is over pointing dogs. You won’t be disappointed! 705-335-2521 www.kapriveroutfitters.ca Value $1750
11. Fairview Ranch Outfitters – South Dakota Mule Deer Hunt (NEW): Mike Haines, a long time supporter of our chapter has donated a 6 day Mule Deer hunt. Meals and lodging are included. Mike has some great property in Faith SD and you will not be disappointed! 605-748-2420 Value: $3,500
12. Limcroma Safaris (NEW): Hannes Els has donated the ultimate 10 day So African Plains Game Safari for (2) hunters in the Limpopo Province. Donation includes trophy fees for one Blue Wildebeest and one Impala for each hunter. Five Star lodging, meals & beverages and much more are provided. This hunt can be upgraded to include add’l trophies, including Dangerous Game. USA Rep Jeff C. Kennedy 817-271-9858 Email: Safari@Limcroma.com Value $14,000
13. MI Firearm ETS - PPOTH – Personal Protection Outside The Home (Repeat Donor): Tom Medendorp has donated a training class for 1 person. This course is an approved curriculum for Illinois Concealed Carry as well. Call Tom at 616-218-7328 Value: You and your family’s safety, security, and constitutional right……..PRICELESS!!!
14. Cook Outfitters (New): Chris Cook has donated a (6) day Spring Black Bear hunt for (1) hunter in Saskatchewan CA. This hunt takes place in a unique area where the bush borders agricultural land. Includes lodging along with great meals. 231-225-2330 Email: Hoytthunter@hotmail.com Value: $2500
15. Matwetwe Safaris - (Repeat Donor): Dave Wilkins with Droptine Outdoor Adventures has donated a 5 day/night South African Safari for 2 hunters and 2 non-hunters in the Limpopo Province. Includes $1000 in trophy fees to be shared. Includes meals, drinks, lodging, transportations during hunts, daily laundry service and more! Can be upgraded to more days. www.HuntDroptineOutdoors.com 269-377-3149 Value: $6000
16. Rapid River Knifeworks (NEW): Kris Dureson has donated a custom hunting knife with the WMBH logo etched on the blade. Rapid River Knifeworks is a Michigan based company located in the UP. They have been custom crafting world class knives since 2002. This knife will become a family heirloom. www.rapidriverknifeworks.com Value $160
17. Kapriver Outfitters – Ontario Wolf Hunt (Repeat Donor): Peter Martin has donated a 6 day wolf hunt. Hunt is good for April 2017 or Dec-April 2018. Hunt is located in Kapuskasing, only 8 hour drive north of Sault St. Marie. Kapriver runs a very aggressive style of wolf hunting and you won't be disappointed! 705-335-2521 www.kapriveroutfitters.ca Value $3000
18. Racks and Tracks (NEW): Ray Colvin has donated a (1) day Spring Turkey hunt for (1) lucky hunter. Hunt will take place in 2017 and be video taped for future airing on the Racks and Tracks TV show. Hunt will include breakfast or lunch as well as Sponor gifts. This would be a perfect Youth hunt. Contact Ray at 269-751-6431 Email: email@example.com Value Priceless!!!
19. Yeti Cooler Tundra 65 - Perfect for those hunting, fishing and camping trips. Arguably the best cooler out there. Here’s your chance to have one for your very own. Value $400
20. McDougall Lodge – Alaska fishing trip (Repeat Donor): McDougall Lodge has donated a 6 day / 5 night fully guided fishing trip to the historic McDougall Lodge (located on Lake Creek) which is approx 65 miles NW of Anchorage. Morning arrival on your first day and early evening departure on the 6th day. Package includes fully guided fishing (tackle, rods, and reels) Lodging, meals, fillet, freeze and vacuum package your fish for (1) person. This trip may be taken in 2017, during the fishing seasons beginning in June and running into September. Must take one full paying customer at $3675. www.McdougallLodge.com 801-318-7127 Ron Jewett Value $4050
21. Pickerel Creek Camp – Fishing Trip (Repeat Donor): Betty and Dave Frankovich have donated a fishing trip for one person at the Outpost Camp. Cabin holds up to six people and more can be added. Trip includes cabin, boat & motor, gas, minnow buckets, nets and freezer space. The river and lakes offer excellent Walleye, Northern Pike, and Perch fishing. Sept 2017 only. www.pickerelcreekcamp.com 807-529-3132 Value $585
22. Nabers Taxidermy (Repeat Donor): Jim Naber has donated (2) $250 gift certificates towards taxidermy work of your choice at Nabers Taxidermy Studio. 616-455-2880 Value $250 each (auctioned separately)
23. SCI Foundation Cabin Vacation package (Repeat Donor): The education department of SCI has donated a cabin vacation package at AWLS (American Wilderness Learning School) located by Jackson Hole, Wyoming. These cabins are near Granite Creek in the Gros Ventre Wilderness Area. Cabins are within the Bridge-Teton Nat’l Forest. The package includes a cabin for 3 nights and includes 9 meals for up to 2 people. June 9th – Aug 17th, 2017. Arrangements can be made to extend your stay and possibly increase people. www.safariclubfoundation.com 1-877-877-3265 Value $800+
24. Newcomer Deer Hunt (Repeat Donor): Ed DeYoung has donated a doe hunt for whitetail deer on his property in Pierson MI. Ideally we’d like to introduce a newcomer to the sport or anyone that has never successfully harvested a deer (any age). Winning bidder will be taken regardless, whether they’ve taken a deer before or not. Contact Ed for details. 616-293-4835 Value Priceless !!!
25. Miryha Charters (Repeat Donor): Dave Wilkins with Droptine Outdoor Adventures has donated a 1/2 day sport fishing charter for up to 6 anglers on Lake Michigan out of Saugatuck. Contact Captain Mike Harney for details and available dates. 616-836-0439 or firstname.lastname@example.org Value $600
26. Sietsema Farms (Repeat Donor): Donated 1 300# Hog. Cut and wrapped. Value $400
27. Pig ‘Eyes Guide Service (Repeat Donor): Michael Jansen has donated a 5 hour fishing charter out of Grand Haven for 3 anglers on Lake Michigan. May - September 2017. Grand Haven to Whitehall. Includes cleaning your catch. 616-502-4195 Email: captJansen@charter.net Value $375
28. Prime Rib – enough said, YUM!
29. Hacienda Cerritos (NEW): Escape the winter blues! Hecienda Cerritos has donated a (6) night (7) day stay in a luxurious suite in Mexico. Located on the Pacific Shore about 40 miles north of Cabo San Lucas. This Historic style Hacienda affords the ultimate in privacy and pure luxury. You can enjoy a wide array of activities during your stay while indulging in true Mexican hospitality. Audrey Morgan 541-643-7898 Website: haciendacerritos.com Value $2094
30. Kapriver Outfitters (NEW): Peter Martin has donated a Black Bear hunt / Fishing Combo in Kapuskasing, Ontario Canada. Only an 8 hour drive north of Sault St. Marie. This 5 day hunt is for (1) hunter either the Spring (May 15 – June 15th) or Fall (Aug 15th – Sept 10th) 2017 or 2018. Bear Mgmt area covers over 3500 sg. Kilometers. Gun or bow may be used. Hunt conducted over bait. Peter can be contacted 705-335-2521 or Email: email@example.com Website: www.kapriveroutfitters.ca Value: $1,500
31. West MI Bowhunters Hat Drawing (New): Highest Bidder wins a special issue West Mi Bowhunters hat. There will only be (12) of these hats issued. One lucky hat owner will be the winner of a GOLDEN BOY rifle. That’s a one in twelve chance of winning this great rifle. Better do your best to get your hands on one of these special issue hats. When they have all been won that’s it!
32. Vink’s Taxidermy (Repeat): Rob Vink has donated (2) $250 Gift Certificates to be used toward taxidermy work of your choice. Vink’s Taxidermy is located in Caledonia MI. Rob can be contacted at: 616-813-6422 Website: www.Vinkstaxidermy.com Value $250 ea. (auctioned separately)
33. Barela Alaskan Outfitters (New): Peter Barela has donated an Alaskan Mtn Goat /Black Bear hunt. This will be a (7) day hunt out of Cordova Alaska. The hunt will take place from a tent base camp. Aircraft flight to base camp from Cordova is provided along with all meals. Spike camps will be used as needed. This is a physically demanding hunt. Climbs from 300 to 1600 ft to be expected. Hunter will be responsible for obtain all hunting licenses, can be done online. Peter can be contacted at 907-775-3833 Website: ’salaskanoutfitters.com Value $14,500
34. Werkman Outfitters (New): Max and Tom Werkman have donated a Full day of river fishing for (2) anglers. Trip will take place on either the Muskegon or White Rivers. Targeted species will be determined by time of the year the trip is scheduled. This is a float trip with a lunch included. All spinning or fly tackle supplied or bring your own. Enjoy a fabulous day of fishing on the river right here in Beautiful Michigan. Contact by phone: 616-403-8780 Max’s email: Max@werkmanoutfitters.com Value $400
35. A Bruce Matteson’s print titled “Eight Whitetails”: This magnificent print (#22 of 190) is up for auction. The print has been professionally matted and framed. The print comes with five separate small prints of the individual deer within the master print. This is an impressive collection of art. Value $2,800