How to Join
By Joining the West Michigan Bowhunters – SCI you will help to preserve our hunting heritage and legacy for future generations. We’re open to anyone, ages 1 – 100.
Sign-up on the Safari Club International Website. Make sure to select West Michigan Bowhunters in step 2 “Find a Chapter”.
Print and fill out this form. Send your completed form and a check made out to Safari Club International to P.O. Box 459, Hudsonville, MI 49426
All members of the West MI Bowhunters – SCI Chapter receive a free membership to the Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC) as part of their annual dues. MUCC is the largest and strongest lobbying group in Michigan for outdoor enthusiasts. MUCC represents over 250 affiliate clubs and more than 40,000 sportsmen and women.
West MI Bowhunters will submit your information to MUCC for membership. Once enrolled with MUCC, you will receive regular monthly ‘Conservation Insider’ updates via email. You will also be able to log onto the MUCC website, set up a personal account, and access digital copies of its quarterly Michigan Out-of-Doors Magazine.
How to Renew
Sign-in and renew on the Safari Club International Website. Make sure to add West Michigan Bowhunters Chapter dues to your renewal.
SALUTE OUR LIFE MEMBERS
Let’s take a moment and honor our SCI – WMBH Life Members:
- Mike Bailey
- Jerry Bouwkamp*
- Edwin DeYoung
- Lance DeYoung
- John Koetje
- Michael Leonard
- Dr. Tim R. Meade
- Bob Novosad
- Scott Overweg
- Joseph Pederson
Why Join WMBH
• To protect the rights of sportsmen now and for future generations
• To strengthen the voice of sportsmen in West Michigan
• To increase the awareness and importance of hunting as a conservation tool
• To keep informed about issues relating to our great outdoors
• To share hunting experiences and information with our members and other sportsmen
• Regular chapter updates
• 6 bi-monthly issues of SCI’s award-winning SAFARI Magazine
• 12 monthly issues of SAFARI TIMES Newspaper
• Email Conservation news alerts from the Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC)
• 1 Free SCI Record Book Entry ($35 value) **
• Hunter Information Service and Hotline
• SCI Hunter’s Travel Assistance Hotline Powered by Global Rescue
• Annual World Hunting Awards publication
** One time offer per member per lifetime. 3-year memberships receive 3 entries and lifetime memberships receive 10.